Saturday, February 3, 2007

About Me - Jay Nilendu Vora

I believe the only way society makes progress is when we empower others to make the difference.

I Am Going To Be The Change I Want To See In The World!

I am now on the way to my desired path...!!!

NO One Can Play My Role Better.

I am neither social nor anti-social.
Its just I don't Express my personal feelings.
I may not be the BEST, but I am not like the REST.

Hmmm...me a unique one(!!!) a jolly person,fun-loving n love to make frnds,knowledge-seeker...love 2 know about new things.

M a Quick witty person.

My mission is to see the World Happy.

I like interacting with people & getting to know people from different backgrounds.

Making people laugh all the time is my nature.

Versatility is ALMIGHTY's grace for me.
Overall I m a happy-go-lucky guy with a fulsome ability to make friends.

I Always Think Different, I am unpredictable ...Complex to be understood.

When I will b dead,many secrets of many people n mine too will b buried ALIVE.

Get me on GMail | Twitter | Facebook | Blog | Google+
to know about what inspires you to change the world.

1 comment:

Anand shukla said...

Nice sharing about your information...